SOUK is proud to unveil the SOUK Mezzanine space where the 18th edition of its annual fair will take place. This space is situated in the south-east mezzanine located on level 2 of 1 Place Ville Marie. From December 1 to 5, this unfamiliar gallery will become the epicentre of the city’s creative minds and an exceptional design destination, offering the most original creations.
SOUK is only the second leaseholder to take up this space since the inaugural of Place Ville Marie in 1962. The architect plans of the tower, known today as 1 PVM, were initially reviewed to fit the needs of its first tenant : The Royal Bank of Canada. The base of the tower has been redesigned into four majestic quadrants to answer the bank’s need to welcome it’s clientele in an accessible space.
SOUK is proud to partner with PVM and Ivanhoé Cambridge to invite you in this sublime space accessible to the public for the first time. We can’t wait to make you discover this magical location that will highlight 66 local designers selected by the 18th edition jury.
- Video by: 5 Pound Media
- Director: Ryley Mahoney
- Cinematographer: Mathieu Foote
- Creative direction: Azamit
- Editor & Sound Design: Mathieu Foote
- Music: Parade Studio
- Motion design: Famille&Co | Nicolas Coatanhay
- Producer: Glen Carter
- Production manager: Erin Shegelski
- Free admission
- Vaccine passport required in the mezzanine area
- Strollers will need to stay in coat check
- Electronic payments only
- Wednesday, December 1 – 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, December 2 – 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, December 3 – 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, December 4 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, December 5 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.